Follow

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

About Me

Hi, my name's Austin Ellis. I'm a Junior studying Supply Chain Management through the Kelley School of Business. I'm originally from Sunnyvale, California (about 30 miles South of San Francisco). I began my studies at the University of California at Santa Barbara (UCSB) where I was studying Economics & Accounting. However, after my first-year I realized I wanted a change. I transferred to Indiana University in the Fall of 2012 and have loved every minute of it. I'm taking the "Living Jerusalem" course for multiple reasons. First of all, I took professor Horowitz's Human Rights class and thoroughly enjoyed her teaching style and passion for the subject. In addition, I'll be traveling to Israel this summer on birthright and want to gain a background/understanding about the rich history and culture that has taken place in Jerusalem. I look forward to working with each and every one of you at some-point throughout the semester and getting to know all of you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment