Follow

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Multimedia Discussion (In-Class Recap)

Today, (Thursday, January 10) we began discussing topics people may be interested in researching further for our final project. It was interesting to hear everybody's opinion. Many people (including myself) were excited by topics such as sports, music, and food. However, I was fascinated by some of the other ideas people came up with. It's evident we have people from all sorts of backgrounds, each with their own passions and interests. We discussed topics ranging from the embargo and supply chain all the way to how food can say a lot about sexual orientation and one's mannerisms. While I would enjoy studying a more broad topic such as sports or food, I would welcome the opportunity and challenge to take on a topic that is new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment